|Original title||প্রাণসখা বিবেকানন্দ|
|Subject||Life of Swami Vivekananda|
Pransakha Vivekananda (2015) is a Bengali biographical novel written by Ranjan Bandyopadhyay. The book has 3 volumes. It was at the first position in Anandabazar Patrika's ten weekly popular books' list in October 2015.
The novel is based on the life of Swami Vivekananda. The books presents the eventful life of Vivekananda to the readers in form of a story, and not a mere biography.
The writing was started publishing in Bengal newspaper Sangbad Pratidin' weekly supplementary Chhuti and it continued for 2 and a half years. It was published in a bokk format by Patra Bharati in July 2015. Swami Purnatmananda, a monk of Ramakrishna Mission officially launched the book.
- "Starmark hosts launch of Ranjan Bandyopadhyay's Pransakha Vivekananda". The City News. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- "Starmark to launch Ranjan Bandyopadhyay's new book next week". Sify. Archived from the original on 23 December 2015. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- "Anandabazar bestseller". Archived from the original on 2017-07-02. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- "জীবনের তোলপাড় পেরিয়ে". Archived from the original on 2015-12-22. Retrieved 2015-12-13.
- Srikanta, Lopamudra sing Tagore songs that influenced Vivekananda at World Music day concert