Swami Vivekananda Road metro station
Swami Vivekananda Road, commonly referred to by the abbreviation SV Road, is a station on the Purple Line of the Namma Metro in Bangalore, India.
Swami Vivekananda Road track layout
Station with two tracks and two side platforms
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform | Doors will open on the left|
|Towards → Baiyappanahalli |
(to be further extended to Whitefield metro station in the near future)
|Towards ← Kengeri next station is Indiranagar|
|Side platform | Doors will open on the left|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2022)
- Swami Vivekananda
- List of Namma Metro stations
- Transport in Karnataka
- List of metro systems
- List of rapid transit systems in India
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- ^ "Metro ready but how do we get to the station?". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- ^ "Bangalore Metro opens to public at 4pm on Thursday". The Hindu. 17 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.