Man Ray (bar)
The Man Ray bar was a restaurant-bar in Paris, France. It is named after the artist Man Ray. A former cinema, the bar was once part-owned by American actors Johnny Depp, Sean Penn, John Malkovich and British musician Mick Hucknall, and was located at 34 Rue Marbeuf (near the Champs-Élysées). It was managed by Thierry Klemeniuk.  The club has since been renamed "World Place", comprising the Lobster Cafe, The Lounge and The Club. This trendier cousin of the Buddha Bar, with a similar neo-Asian décor, changed its name to Mandalaray in 2005.
Man Ray music
The following are all currently released Man Ray bar compilation CDs:
- Man Ray, Vol. 1
- Man Ray, Vol. 2
- Man Ray, Vol. 3
- "Man Ray (Paris, France): Address, Phone Number, Bar & Club Reviews - TripAdvisor". tripadvisor.co.uk. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "Man Ray…Mandalaray...closed for good! - Paris Nightlife Reviews - Tours and Travel Planning". secretsofparis.com. 24 February 2006. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "FRA. Paris. Opening of the MAN RAY Bar". magnumphotos.com. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "Man Ray : Hip restaurant in Paris". paris-restaurants.net. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "Top Paris night clubs on my list: Man Ray (Mandala Ray)". myparistrips.com. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "Le Man-Ray, nouveau et chic". 24 September 1998.