|Written by||John Paul|
|Based on||Njan Sivapillai|
by T. V. Varkey
|Produced by||Ganga Movie Makers|
|Edited by||N. P. Suresh|
Ganga Movie Makers
|Distributed by||Ganga Movie Makers|
Keli (transl. Play) is a 1991 Malayalam romantic drama film written by John Paul and directed by Bharathan. Starring Jayaram, Charmila, Innocent, Murali and Nedumudi Venu in pivotal roles, the film had songs composed by Bharathan himself. The location of this film is Shoranur.
The film revolves around a handicapped young man Narayanankutty(Jayaram )who owns a stationery shop . He falls in love with a school teacher Sridevi (Charmila) . The film takes a turn when Hema, another teacher at the same school, is murdered. Narayanankutty is falsely accused in relation with the case, being trapped by Lazer (Innocent), a corrupt businessman and politician.
- Jayaram as Narayanankutty
- Charmila as Sridevi
- Innocent as Lazer Muthalali
- Nedumudi Venu as "Romance" Kumaran
- Murali as Appootty
- K. P. A. C. Lalitha as Seemanthini
- Sukumari as Muthassi
- Balan K. Nair as Ramankutty Nair
- Unnimary as Mrs. Menon
- Syama as Hema
- Adoor Bhawani as Paruvamma
- Aboobacker as Chettiyar
- Mala Aravindan as Commentator
|2||"Thaaram Vaalkannaadi Nokki"||K. S. Chithra||Kaithapram||4:56|
- "Keli". www.malayalachalachithram.com. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "Keli". malayalasangeetham.info. Archived from the original on 16 March 2015. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "Keli". spicyonion.com. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "STATE FILM AWARDS". Archived from the original on 17 January 2010. Retrieved 17 September 2020.