The Mark Hotel
|The Mark Hotel|
|Architectural style||Renaissance Revival|
|Address||25 East 77th Street at Madison Avenue, Manhattan, 10075|
|Town or city||New York City, New York|
|Height||177.21 feet (54.01 m)|
|Other designers||Jacques Grange (Interior design)|
|Number of rooms||106|
|Number of suites||47|
|Number of restaurants||1 (The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges)|
|Number of bars||1 (The Mark Bar)|
|Public transit access||77th Street|
The Mark Hotel is a luxury hotel, situated at 25 East 77th Street, at Madison Avenue, on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City.  Originally constructed in 1927 in the Renaissance Revival style, the building was purchased by Izak Senbahar of Alexico Group and Simon Elias in 2006 and the building's interiors were reimagined by French designer Jacques Grange in 2009. 
In addition to housing 106 hotel rooms and 47 suites.  the building features a Jean Georges Vongerichten restaurant and bar, a Frédéric Fekkai salon, John Lobb shoe care services, and an exclusive scent by Federick Malle. Jacques Grange commissioned seven international artists and artisans, including Ron Arad, Eric Schmitt, Paul Mathieu, Mattia Bonetti, and Vladamir Kagan to create exclusive furnishings and artwork for The Mark collection.
In 2015 The Mark Hotel unveiled "The Mark Penthouse" designed by Jacques Grange, on the 16th and 17th floors. At over 10,000 square feet it is the largest hotel suite in the United States. With 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, great room, library, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen and four fireplaces, it affords exclusive access to a 2,500 square foot private terrace overlooking the City Skyline, Central Park and The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
In addition to The Mark Penthouse, Jacques Grange has recently designed The Mark Five Bedroom Terrace Suite and The Mark Three Bedroom Terrace Suite. Both suites are located on the 14th floor of the hotel and feature terraces facing the City Skyline and Central Park.
Awards and recognitions
The Mark Hotel has received the following awards and recognitions.
- 2020 Travel + Leisure #1 City Hotel in The Continental United States
- 2020 Travel + Leisure #1 Hotel in New York City
- 2019 Condé Nast Traveler 2019 Readers' Choice Awards: The Top Hotels in New York City
- 2019 Travel + Leisure The Top 15 Hotels in New York City
- 2017 Bilanz Magazine #1 City Hotel in the World
- 2017 Elite Traveler Magazine Top 100 Suites in the World
- 2015 Conde Nast Traveler Top Hotels in New York
- 2015 U.S. News & World Report Best Hotels of 2015
- 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2015
- 2014 Conde Nast Traveler Best Hotels in New York City: Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- 2014 Thrillist Best Hotels in the Country
- 2014 U.S. News & World Report Best New York Hotels
- 2014 Fodor's Choice Fodor's Choice New York City Hotels
- Leech, M. (2007). New York City. New Holland. p. 116. ISBN 9781845376598. Retrieved November 26, 2014.
- Stone, A. (2009). New York. Filmer Limited. ISBN 9781905428410. Retrieved November 26, 2014.
- "HOUSE OF THE DAY: Designer Stefano Gabbana Checked Out The Mark Hotel's $60 Million Penthouse". Business Insider. July 26, 2013. Retrieved September 12, 2013.
- "Inside the Mark hotel, an uptown celeb enclave". New York Daily News. December 14, 2012. Retrieved September 12, 2013.