This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2020)
Type of site
|Editor||Gareth Beavis, Global Editor in Chief|
TechRadar is an online publication focused on technology, with editorial teams in the US, UK, Australia and India. It provides news and reviews of tech products and gadgets. It was launched in 2010. It is the largest consumer technology, news and review site from the UK as of 2013.
TechRadar Pro, an arm of the main site, is a b2b-focused property with an emphasis on small business. The subbrand "acts as a complementary source of information targeted specifically at businesses and decision makers," the company says. A related property, 5GRadar.com, is focused on the mobile industry.
TechRadar is owned by Future plc, the sixth-largest publisher in the United Kingdom. In Q4 2017, TechRadar entered the top 100 of Similarweb's US Media Publications Rankings as the 93rd biggest media site in the United States.
- Prasant Naidu (19 February 2014). "Times Internet Partners With Future PLC To Bring TechRadar To India". B2C. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- Hill, Steve (2014). Online journalism : the essential guide. Paul Lashmar. Los Angeles. ISBN 978-1-4462-0734-5. OCLC 868999279.
- "Company website". Future Plc. Retrieved 24 October 2021.
- "TechRadar Boosts Revenue" (PDF). Taboola. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "US Media Publications Ranking Q4 2017". Similarweb Blog. 2018-01-30. Retrieved 2019-02-18.