|Directed by||Sibi Malayil|
|Produced by||Ousepachan Vaalakuzhy|
|Music by||Mohan Sithara|
|Distributed by||Century Release|
|19 November 1991|
The film is famous for the song "Unni Vaavaa Vo, Ponnunni Vaavaa Vo...".
The film is a remake of 1991 January-hit Telugu movie Seetharamaiah Gari Manavaralu which was also remade in Kannada as Belli Modagalu starring Doddanna, Jayanthi, Ramesh Aravind & Malashree in Lead roles.
- Nedumudi Venu as Rajasekaran Thambi
- Suresh Gopi as Rajakumaran Thambi, Thambi's son
- Meena as Rajalakshmi
- Bharathi as Subhadra
- Jagathy Sreekumar as Kunjunni Nair
- M. S. Thripunithura Thambi's Friend
- Murali as John
- Zainuddin as Venu, Bank staff
- Rekha as Thambi's Niece
- Mamukkoya as Kareem bhai, Boat Driver
- Bindu Ramakrishnan as Thambi's relative
|1||"Unni Vaavavo (F)"||K. S. Chitra|
|2||"Swarakanyakamaar"||K. S. Chitra|
|3||"Unni Vaavavo (M)"||K. J. Yesudas|
- "Santhwanam Film Details". ebay. Retrieved 8 May 2015.