Parli Assembly constituency
Parli Assembly constituency (constituency number 233) is a constituency of Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha (legislative assembly) of Maharashtra state in western India. and a segment of Beed (Lok Sabha constituency) located in the Beed district.
The constituency covers entire Parli (परळी) tehsil and part of Ambajogai tehsil. The number of electors in 2009 were 254,178 (male 133,886, female 120,292). It came into existence in 2008, following the implementation of the delimitation of the legislative assembly constituencies. This constituency covers part of the erstwhile Renapur constituency abolished in 2008.
Members of Legislative Assembly
|Until 2009||Constituency did not exist|
|2009||Pankaja Munde||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|2019||Dhananjay Munde||Nationalist Congress Party|
Assembly Elections 2019
|NCP||Dhananjay Panditrao Munde||1,22,114||54.45|
|BJP||Pankaja Gopinathrao Munde||91,413||40.76|
|VBA||Bhimrao Munja Satpute||4,713||2.10|
|NCP gain from BJP||Swing|
Assembly Elections 2014
|BJP||Pankaja Gopinathrao Munde||96,904||49.60||-8.00|
|NCP||Dhananjay Panditrao Munde||71,009||36.31|
|INC||Trimbak Patloba Munde||14,946||7.60||-28.40|
Assembly Elections 2009
|BJP||Pankaja Gopinathrao Munde||96,922||57.60|
|INC||Trimbak Patlobaa Munde||60,160||36.00|
|BSP||Sanjay Santram Vahvale||3,662||2.20|
- Parli, Maharashtra
- Beed (Lok Sabha constituency)
- Beed District
- List of constituencies of Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
- "District wise List of Assembly and Parliamentary Constituencies". Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website. Archived from the original on 18 March 2010. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (PDF). The Election Commission of India. pp. 270–1.
- "General Elections to State Legislative Assembly 2009" (PDF). Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website. Archived from the original (PDF) on 9 April 2011. Retrieved 14 December 2010.
- "General Election to Vidhansabha October 2019 (Parali - 233)". Election Commission of India. Retrieved 24 October 2019.