Rush: A Disney–Pixar Adventure
|Kinect Rush: A Disney–Pixar Adventure|
Kinect Rush: A Disney–Pixar Adventure, later remastered as Rush: A Disney–Pixar Adventure, is a 2012 platform video game based on Pixar films, released for Kinect on Xbox 360. Announced on March 8, 2012 and released later that month, the game is similar to Kinect: Disneyland Adventures, but players instead are taken through the worlds of eight (later nine) of Pixar's movies: Up, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, The Incredibles, Cars, Cars 2, Ratatouille, and (in a 2017 remaster) Finding Dory with the game hub set in a local park.
Rush: A Disney–Pixar Adventure (without the Kinect name) was remastered and re-released for Xbox One and Microsoft Windows 10 by Microsoft. The remaster, which was released on October 31, 2017, supports 4K resolution, high dynamic range visuals, traditional controls alongside Kinect for Xbox One, enhancements for Xbox One X and adds a new world based on the 2016 Pixar film Finding Dory.
- Andy Robertson (March 8, 2012). "The Ten Best Family games". The Independent. p. 38. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Alice Clarke (May 20, 2012). "Kinect". Sunday Herald Sun. p. 15.
- Romano, Sal (August 20, 2017). "Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 on October 31". Gematsu. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- Workman, Robert (August 20, 2017). "Classic Kinect Titles, Including Disney Games, Coming To Xbox One". ComicBook.com. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- "Kinect Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure". Metacritic.