Jalgaon (Jamod) Assembly constituency
As of 2008, the constituency includes Sangrampur tehsil, Jalgaon(Jamod) tehsil and part of Shegaon tehsil, consisting of Shegaon and Manasgaon revenue circles and Shegaon Municipal Council. The remaining part of Shegaon tehsil is in Khamgaon Assembly constituency.
The constituency was established in 1951 as the then Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha (Assembly) constituency located in the Buldhana district. However it was dissolved for the 1957 elections to Mumbai state.
It was re-established for the 2009 state elections in Maharashtra.
Member of Legislative Assembly
- 1951: Kashiram Raibhan Patil, Peasants and Workers Party of India (from Jalgaon ( Constituency no 167 of then Madhya Pradesh State ) ) 
- 1957-1978: Did not exist
- 1980: Shraddhatai Tapre
- 1985: Shraddhatai Tapre
- 1990: Shri.Krushnarao Ganpatrao Ingle
- 1995: Shri.Krushnarao Ganpatrao Ingle
- 1999: Shri.Krushnarao Ganpatrao Ingle
- 2004: Dr. Sanjay Shriram Kute, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2009: Dr. Sanjay Shriram Kute, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2014: Dr. Sanjay Shriram Kute, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2019: Dr. Sanjay Shriram Kute, Bharatiya Janata Party
- "District wise List of Assembly and Parliamentary Constituencies". Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website. Archived from the original on 18 March 2010. Retrieved 14 January 2010.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (PDF). Electoral Commission of India, New Delhi. p. 255. Retrieved 20 January 2010.
- "State Election of India 1951" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 11. Retrieved 21 January 2010.