|Born||1984 (age 38–39)|
K.G.F film series
Bhuvan Gowda is an Indian cinematographer who works in Kannada films. He is known for his work in Ugramm (2014), Pushpaka Vimana (2017) and K.G.F film series.
Gowda began his career as a cinematographer for Prashanth Neel's Ugramm after the main cinematographer left the film. He shot the film with a 5D camera. In 2017, he was the cinematographer for Pushpaka Vimana. His work was well appreciated by critics. He collaborated with Neel again for K.G.F: Chapter 1 after Ugramm. Gowda garnered acclaim for his work in KGF: Chapter: 1 and won the SIIMA Award for Best Cinematographer. For K.G.F: Chapter 1, Gowda carried 40 kilogram camera for every shot and also used a drone. His next work was K.G.F: Chapter 2, where he collaborated with Neel for the third time.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2018||K.G.F: Chapter 1||Kannada|
|2022||K.G.F: Chapter 2||Kannada|
- ^ a b "KGF 2 will be on par with Hollywood movies: Bhuvan Gowda". January 1, 2019.
- ^ "Pushpaka Vimana Movie Review". The Times of India. 6 January 2017. Archived from the original on 13 January 2017.
- ^ "SIIMA Awards 2019 full winners list". Times Now. 17 August 2019. Retrieved 19 January 2020.
- ^ "KGF cinematographer Bhuvan Gowda in demand". The New Indian Express.
- ^ "I shot every scene for 'KGF' with 40-kg camera on my shoulder: Bhuvan Gowda". The New Indian Express.
- Bhuvan Gowda at IMDb